Available for immediate let: Two roadside retail units at a busy Cambridgeshire Service Station
We are pleased to invite letting enquiries for two newly constructed units – a drive thru and a drive to, each measuring 1,625 sq. ft. – situated at the well-established Brampton Hut Services near Huntingdon in Cambridgeshire.
Scheme summary & location:
- Positioned at the busy A1/A14 Interchange near Huntingdon
- Newly built roadside retail development with neighbouring units occupied by Starbucks, Subway, Burger King and Greggs
- Brampton Hut Services is an established leisure and service area destination – adjacent occupier brands include McDonalds, BP, Brewers Fayre and Premier Inn
- Frontage to A1, A14 and A141 with a combined daily traffic in excess of 91,000
- Site benefits from extensive access for east and westbound traffic on the A14 and A141 as well as south and northbound vehicles on the A1.
- 60 car parking spaces available on-site
- Close to Alconbury Weald Enterprise Campus – where there are plans to build 5,000 new homes and 3,000,000 sq ft of business space.
Available units and sizes:
- Unit 1: Retail store/Drive to unit – Class E (former A3/A5) – 1,625 sq. ft. /150 sq. m.
- Unit 2: Retail store/Drive thru unit – Class E (former A3/A5) – 1,625 sq. ft. /150 sq. m.
- Also available as a combined unit 1 & 2 – Class E (former A3/A5) – 3,250 sq. ft. /300 sq. m.
• Fast-food and food-to-go operators
• Convenience food stores
• Roadside dining
For further details please download the full brochure below:
For letting enquiries please get in touch with:
M: 07917 032674
E: [email protected]